2021 SWBS Christmas Party – Natchitoches, LA
November 19 - 21, 2021
Sold out! See you there!
REGISTRATION/RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY JULY 1ST
$225.00 plus tax for single or double occupancy per night.
Must cancel 10 days before stay or will have to pay for the weekend.
Things to do that weekend
- · The town is decked out in everything Christmas.
- · The 2nd floor of the hardware store (which is great) is all Christmas.
- · Music playing along the Cane River (main street)
- · Fireworks on Saturday evening (should be able to view from the Creole Cottage. Cheryl would bring her firepit over and set up outside.
- · Horse and buggy rides – hold 8 to 10 people, $15 per person. 45 minutes. They tell the history around town. It may be possible to go on a ride in the afternoon being picked up at the Good House. On your own.
- · The Cane River Queen Paddle Boat – 50 people, Friday, 19th – 7:00 pm. On your own.
- · Merci Beau Coupe - Friday 4:45 pm (pay on your own)
- · Mariners’ Full menu will be available - Saturday 4:45 pm (pay on your own)
Steps for registration for the SWBS Christmas party 2021, in Natchitoches, LA
All steps for registration/reservations must be followed. These steps are in place to prevent any confusion with rooms being reserved.
- 1. Register on the SWBS site only when it opens (June 1, 2021) , NO LODGING reservations at this point.
- 2. Admin. reviews registration and once a day registrants names are given to B&B for reservation.
- a. The B&B’s information are not published until registration is complete. After the member registers, an email will be sent to the member with all of the lodging information.
- 3. Admin contacts the SWBS member stating it is ok to make a reservation at a B&B but must do so within 48 hours to ensure room availability.
November 19, Friday - Arrive in Natchitoches between 12 pm and 2 pm
Rides to B&B to check in.
4:10 pm - Meet at B&B for rides to dinner. It is early but restaurants asked for this time. Plus we will be finished in time for River Cruise at 7 p.m.
4:30 pm – arrive at Merci Beau Coupe for dinner and order off the menu. (Pay for your own dinner and drinks)
7 pm - The Cane River Queen Paddle Boat – holds 50 people, – Last cruise is 7:00 pm. It is $25 for an individual. (On your own.)
8:00 pm – rides to B&B’s or Creole Cottage
8:30 pm – 10 pm – Meet at Creole Cottage for social time.
November 20, Saturday
Breakfast at your individual B&B’s.
10 a.m. – Head downtown for shopping, lunch or just walking around. The main street is closed to car traffic. It becomes a walking street.
OPTIONAL: Horse and buggy rides – hold 8 to 10 people, $15 per person. 45 minutes. They tell the history around town.
4:00 pm Meet at B&B for rides to dinner. Again, this is early, but the restaurants requested this time.
4:30 pm – Dinner at Mariner’s and order off the menu. (Pay for your own dinner and drinks)
6:30 pm – return to Creole Cottage for social time and to watch fireworks on the river. Social time.
November 21, Sunday
Breakfast at your individual B&B’s
Rides to airport begin at 10:30
It will be another fun SWBS gathering. Hope to see you there.